Think you know your West Paterson/Woodland Park history?
Take this little TRIVIA QUIZ and see how much you know. ENJOY!
Note: This is just a FUN quiz, if we get something wrong we apologize, please email me email@example.com
1. What is the median Home Value in Woodland Park?
2. What tributary of the Passaic River passes through Paterson and Woodland Park?
3. Lambert Castle offers spectacular views of NYC. How many feet above sea level does it rise!
4. What former NY Giant, played his entire career with the Giants and lived in Woodland Park?
5. Who was the first Mayor Of West Paterson?
6. What MLB relief pitcher, who played for the Tigers, Rockies, Rangers, Brewers, Reds and the Orioles lived in Woodland Park?
7. What film and TV actor known for his portrayal of Salvatore Tessio in The Godfather lived in Woodland Park?
8. What was the original name of McBride Ave?
9. In what year were the first elections held in West Paterson?
10. What was the owners name of the original farm that is now Westmont Country Club?
11 Kay Road Woodland Park- Listed and Under Contract within 2 weeks
List with us!