Riverwalk Condos and Townhouse in Clifton, NJ
- GPS Directions: Riverwalk Way Clifton NJ
- Price Range: $350,000 + -
- Taxes: $9,00 + -
- Maintenance: $225 +-
- Amenities: Club House, Pool-Outdoor, Tennis Courts
- Management: Community Services 973-773-6262 t
- Year Built: 2002
- 1,764 square feet of living space
- Great room with 15 foot cathedral ceiling, loft & large 8 foot windows
- 2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath, 1 car garage
- 1,450 square feet of living space
- 9 foot ceilings, walk out patio, large kitchen
- 2 Bedroom, 2 1/2 Bath, 1 car garage
- Located less than 10 miles from Manhattan, along the Clifton/Nutley border.
- Clean, SAFE and upscale suburban neighborhood.
- Near major highways! Convenient to Rt 3 to Lincoln Tunnel, Rt 21 to Newark. Centrally located, it's a 15 minute drive to midtown Manhattan, Hoboken, Newport, Exchange Place, Jersey City, Weehawken, Edgewater, or Fort Lee. 5-10 minutes to neighboring Montclair or Nutley!
- Convenient to shopping! Next to Clifton Commons shopping center with restaurants, Barnes & Noble, and AMC movie theatre. Also nearby to Target/Greatland, Stop-n-Shop, & Costco stores.
- Lots of Free Parking! Plenty of free guest parking in the complex. Clifton & Delawanna train stations also have free commuter parking.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
|Price Range $350,000||Tax Range $9,000||Maint $ 250||Yr. Built: 2001|
|Style: Townhouse & One Level||Amenities: TBD||Garages: Yes|
ALL NUMBERS ABOVE ARE APPROXIMATE. Above subject to Errors and Omissions
Other Condos and Townhouse in Clifton New Jersey
- Allwood Mews on Collura Lane Built 1987/75 Units/Garages
- Clifton and Woodland Park - 4 Seasons at Great Notch 55 Plus Community
- Clifton - Winthrop- 55 Plus Community
- Botany Estates- Starting in the low $100,000 range
- Under $300,000- Williamsburg North and South & east -Garden Apt Conversion 565 Grove St. Built 1966/300 Units/no garages Send me info.
- Cambridge Crossing Townhouses Colfax Ave 250+ Units/ Built 2000's
- Grove Estates Condos Di Donna (one level) 40 Units/ Built 1990's
- Under $300,000- Evergreen Condos Main Avew Built 1985/No garages/ 75 Units
- Hamilton Crest Valley Road Townhouse some one level/ garages/built 1985 60 Units
- Hamilton Woods Condos Valley Road/Adams Terrace Built 1987/Units 35
- Under $300,000- Heritage Arms Van Houten Ave Garden Apt Conversion Built 1975/garages/ 30 units Middlegate Mews Grove St Built 1975/60 Units/
- Patricia Village River Road Built 1981/50 Units/Garages
- Rennaissance Manor Condos 2 Ann St. Built 1980/ 120 Units/No Garages
- Riverwalk Townhouses - River Road Built 2001/Garages
- Valley Heights Townhouses Valley Road Built 1992/50 Units