Fullerton Green Townhouses in Montclair
- GPS Directions: 66 South Fullerton Ave Montclair, New Jersey 07042
- Style: Townhouse 2 or 3 levels
- Upscale Living
- Typical Price Range: $400,000-$600,00
- Typical Taxes: $10,000-$13,000
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $$300+ -
- Approximate Year Built: 2002
- Garages: Unknown
- Amenities: Unknown
- Last Known Management Company: Aim 908-522-8900
Sophisticated complex in the heart of Montclair's exciting downtown. Units feature cathedral ceilings, gas fireplace, wood floors, gourmet kitchen and more. Three level units swith many nice details including crown moldings, maple cabinets, private grassy area in back of some units. This gorgeous complex we certainly consider "Upscale Living" in that it is in the upper price tier of units. Most of the units feature granite counter tops, central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
- Under $300,000 - Gateway Manor Condos
- Under $300,000- Bellaire House Hi-Rise Living Valley Road Built 1964 /75 Units/ some garages
- The Dorchester Hi-Rise living on the Verona Border
- Glenmont Square -Converted School house Pine St./ Built 1985/no garages
- Fullerton Green Townhouses S. Fullerton Ave Built 2000/30 units/garages
- Montclair Mews Townhouse Mix Pine Street Built 1990's/150 units
- The Heights Luxury Townhouses in Montclair NJ - Starting at $700,000
- Victoria Gate S. Mountain Sve Built 2006/5 Units/garages
- Upper Mountain Gardens Upper Mtn Ave Built 1965/30 Units/garages
- Under $300,000- 44 Union St. Condos 44 Union St. Garden Conversion/Built 1969/no garages
- James St. Townhouse James St. Built 1987/20 units/no garages Send me info.
- Kipps Ridge Townhouses - Upscale $1,000,000 and up
- Hastings Square Union St. Pre-War Building/Built 1906/100 units/some garages
- Under $300,000- Forest St. Manor Forest St Pre-War Building/Built 1925/150 units/no garages
- Under $300,000- Van Vleck Commons Van Vleck St. Built 1975/10 Units/Garages Send me info.
- Under $300,000- 6 Jerome Townhouses Jerome Place Upper Montclair Built 1925/10 Units/Garages