Timber Valley Townhouses in Wayne New Jersey
- GPS Directions: Butternut Drive, Carey Arthur Drive Wayne, New Jersey 07470
- Style: Townhouse 2 or 3 levels
- Typical Price Range: $350,000 +-
- Typical Taxes: $10,000 + -
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $350 + -
- Approximate Year Built: 1995
- Garages: Yes
- Amenities: Unknown
- Check out the latest Condo and Townhouse sales in Wayne -Click here
- Last Known Management Company -Wilkin Mgmt 201-560-0900
This gorgeous complex we certainly consider "Upscale Living" in that it is in the upper price tier of units. Most of the units feature granite countertops, central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature. Timber Valley is comprised of 78 townhouses in a secluded setting. This community is surrounded by hills and is located within 25 miles of Manhattan.
These townhouses offer a variety of 2 and 3 bedroom units with some models having master bedrooms on the first floor.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
Other Condo and Townhouse Developments in Wayne, NJ
- Under $300,000- Brittany Chase Condos - Berdan Ave Built 2000's/
- Under $300,000 Crescent Court Condos /Garages one level living
- Breckenridge Condos - High Rise Upscale Living
- Boulder Ridge Townhouses Garages/
- Wayne 4 Seasons - 55 Plus Community Living
- French Hill Estates Townhouses/ Garages/Upscale Living
- Grandover Pointe Townhouses- Upscale Townhouses
- Highpoint Townhouses Upscale living/Garages
- Under $300,000- Manchester Village - Valley Road Built 1965/Garages some/200+ Units
- Heritage Manor Townhouses Black Oak Ridge Road Built 1979/Garages/122 units
- Manitou Tonwhouses/ Pool/Garages lots more
- Ridge Rise Townhouses/Upscale/Garages/Pool
- Radcliffe Village Townhouses Upscale/Garages
- Timber Valley Townhouses/Garages/Beautiful Units
- Valley Ponds Townhouses Valley Road Built 1985/Garages/25 Units
- Under $300,000 -Valley Terrace Condos Valley Road Built 1965/Garages some/200+ Units