The Highlands Townhouses in Pompton Lakes
- GPS Directions: Mountainside Drive Pompton Lakes, New Jersey 07442
- Style: Townhouse 2 or 3 levels
- Typical Price Range: $300,000-$400,000
- Typical Taxes: $8,000- $10,000
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $325 + -
- Approximate Year Built: 2003
- Garages: Yes
- Amenities: Pool, clubhouse etc.
- Last Known Property Management: Dovin Prop. Mgmt 973-680-9299
This gorgeous complex we certainly consider "Upscale Living" in that it is in the upper price tier of units. Most of the units feature granite countertops, central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature. The Highlands is a townhouse community that features the best of modern living. These town homes offer several models that include open and spacious floor plans with 2 bedrooms, master bedroom suites with cathedral ceilings, 2 to 3+ baths with tubs and designer kitchens with center islands.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
Other Pompton Lakes New Jersey Condos and Townhouses
- Summit Falls Townhouses Built 2000's/155 Units/ Garages
- Under $300,000- West Knoll Condos Ringwood Ave Built 1983/ 60 Units/
- Under $300,000- Federal Hill Condos Built 1987/49 Units/
- The Highlands Townhouses Built 2005/Garages
- Iron Forge Village Townhouses Built 1984/ Garages
- Iron Forge Square Condos Wanaque Ave Built 1986/4 Story Mid-Rise
- Under $300,000- Sunny Gardens 422 Ringwood Ave Built 1971/
- Under $300,000- Winding Hills Pierson Miller Drive Built 1970/
- The Glens in Pequannock