Jade Mountain Condos Townhouses in Montville New Jersey
- Directions: Washington Court Montville, New Jersey 07082
- Style: Townhouses 2 level
- Typical Price Range: $400,000 +-
- Typical Taxes: $8,500 + -
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $285 + -
- Approximate Year Built: 1992
- Garages: Yes|
- Amenities: Jogging/Biking Path, Playground
- Last Known Management Company Gem Management 973-785-0441
Montville New Jersey Condos and Townhouses
- Brandywine Townhouses Upscale Living
- Campagna 55 Plus Living in Montville
- Hunting Meadows Townhouses
- Jade Mountain Townhouses Garage/Quiet complex
- Changebridge Townhouses Pool/Tennis/Upscale Living / Garages
- Longview Townhouses- Upscale Living/Garages/Tennis and more
- The Meadows Condos and Townhouses
- Montville Chase $350k/ Townhouses Built 1995/Garages
Gorgeous complex !! Located in a quiet setting in Montville New Jersey. It offers townhouse style living and is a smaller complex with typically 1-4 units available at any given time. Central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature. Jade Mountain is mid size complex.
The Jade Mountain Community in Montville Twp. offers extensive landscaping adds a full charm of this beautiful community. Local township parks in Montville offer bocce ball, tennis, baseball and loads of other offerings. The Morris County Park System offers 24 sites, including three golf courses, Mennen Sports Arena and offers a year-round program of activities throughout the county like adult education courses, programs for school children, planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts. Whatever your like or needs are, it is covered in Montville, New Jersey.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.