Heritage Arms Condos in Clifton New Jersey
- GPS Directions: 1370 Van Houten Ave Clifton, New Jersey 07013
- Style: Converted Garden Apartment
- Typical Price Range: $200,000 - $275,000 + -
- Typical Taxes: $5,000- $6,000
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $260 + -
- Approximate Year Built: 1977
- Last Know Management Company- Community Mgmt 973-773-6262
- Garages: Yes
- CHECK OUT THE LATEST CONDO AND TOWNHOUSE SALES IN CLIFTON
- Complex size: 50 + - Units
Heritage Arms in located in a great location right at the intersection of Route 46 and Van Houten Ave/Grove St. It is a nice building, well kept and offers one floor living with garages. These homes feature anywhere from 2 bedrooms and all have upwards of 1,100 square feet. The 50 + - condominium units that comprise this New Jersey community feature both ground and 2nd floor units.
Availability: Smaller complex, typically several units available. Note: Larger complexes- 150 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
About this type of complex: This nice condo development is what we call a Garden Apartment Conversion type building. What that means that it was probably built as a rental use building years ago. At some point the building was converted to a condominium type use and the units were sold.
About these type of units: USUALLY, (in building built before 1970) but not always, the maintenance fee includes heat and hot and cold water (but each building is different) so please verify prior to purchasing. Some complexes have garages, some don't. One bedroom units are typically around 700-800 sq. ft., two bedroom units may be 800-1000 sq. ft. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools.
Caveats: One caveat when you decide to purchase a unit that is an older conversion type building you should be aware of is to take a close look at the financials status of the association. Many of these older units are reaching the end of the useful life of roofs, boilers etc. and sometimes a special assessment may be need to pay for new items which you may be it with if you don’t do your homework beforehand.
The Good: These are very usually very affordable units, usually priced under $250,000 or less. If you are looking for a place to get started or a second home while you live in Florida a portion of the year, this type of complex may be a great option. They also rent easily and are sought out by investors.
Other Condos and Townhouse in Clifton New Jersey
- Allwood Mews on Collura Lane Built 1987/75 Units/Garages
- Clifton and Woodland Park - 4 Seasons at Great Notch 55 Plus Community
- Clifton - Winthrop- 55 Plus Community
- Botany Estates- Starting in the low $100,000 range
- Under $300,000- Williamsburg North and South & east -Garden Apt Conversion 565 Grove St. Built 1966/300 Units/no garages Send me info.
- Cambridge Crossing Townhouses Colfax Ave 250+ Units/ Built 2000's
- Grove Estates Condos Di Donna (one level) 40 Units/ Built 1990's
- Under $300,000- Evergreen Condos Main Avew Built 1985/No garages/ 75 Units
- Hamilton Crest Valley Road Townhouse some one level/ garages/built 1985 60 Units
- Hamilton Woods Condos Valley Road/Adams Terrace Built 1987/Units 35
- Under $300,000- Heritage Arms Van Houten Ave Garden Apt Conversion Built 1975/garages/ 30 units Middlegate Mews Grove St Built 1975/60 Units/
- Patricia Village River Road Built 1981/50 Units/Garages
- Rennaissance Manor Condos 2 Ann St. Built 1980/ 120 Units/No Garages
- Riverwalk Townhouses - River Road Built 2001/Garages
- Valley Heights Townhouses Valley Road Built 1992/50 Units