Boulder Ridge Condos and Townhouses in Wayne New Jersey
- Directions: Rock Road Wayne NJ 07470
- Style: Townhouse 2 or 3 levels
- Typical Price: $425,000 + -
- Typical Taxes: $10,000-$12,000+ -
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $300 + -
- Approximate Year Built: 1997
- Garages: Yes
- Amenities: Unknown
- Check out the latest Condo and Townhouse sales in Wayne -Click here
- Smaller Complex
Boulder Ridge is a small enclave of 53 prestigious town homes located in a private section of Wayne. It features open and flowing floor plans, modern kitchens and baths and all the benefits of maintenance free living. Boulder Ridge Condos and Townhouses in Wayne New Jersey offers a great location. Truly a quiet and unique community. If you are looking for good value for you home this may be the place. Location, location location!! This gorgeous complex we certainly consider "Upscale Living" in that it is in the upper price tier of units. Most of the units feature granite counter tops, central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature.
|Wayne Township||Wayne Schools|
|Wayne Library||Wayne Recreation|
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
Other Condo and Townhouse Developments in Wayne, NJ
- Under $300,000- Brittany Chase Condos - Berdan Ave Built 2000's/
- Under $300,000 Crescent Court Condos /Garages one level living
- Breckenridge Condos - High Rise Upscale Living
- Boulder Ridge Townhouses Garages/
- Wayne 4 Seasons - 55 Plus Community Living
- French Hill Estates Townhouses/ Garages/Upscale Living
- Grandover Pointe Townhouses- Upscale Townhouses
- Highpoint Townhouses Upscale living/Garages
- Under $300,000- Manchester Village - Valley Road Built 1965/Garages some/200+ Units
- Heritage Manor Townhouses Black Oak Ridge Road Built 1979/Garages/122 units
- Manitou Townhouses/ Pool/Garages lots more
- Ridge Rise Townhouses/Upscale/Garages/Pool
- Radcliffe Village Townhouses Upscale/Garages
- Timber Valley Townhouses/Garages/Beautiful Units
- Valley Ponds Townhouses Valley Road Built 1985/Garages/25 Units
- Under $300,000 -Valley Terrace Condos Valley Road Built 1965/Garages some/200+ Units