Beacon Hill Townhouses in Verona New Jersey
- GPS Directions: Louisburg Square, Otis Place Verona, New Jersey 07044
- Style: Townhouse 2 or 3 levels
- Upscale living at it's best!
- Typical Price Range: $350,000-$450,000
- Typical Taxes: $10,000 + -
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $385 +-
- Approximate Year Built: 1987
- Garages: Yes
- Amenities: None known
- Last known Management Company Cedarcrest 91 Clinton Road Suite 2D, Fairfield, NJ 07004 Office: 973-228-5477
Beacon Hill Townhouses in Verona offers a great location. Truly a quiet and unique community. If you are looking for good value for you home this may be the place. Location, location location!! Close to Route 80/46 and the Garden State Parkway. This gorgeous complex we certainly consider "Upscale Living" in that it is in the upper price tier of units. Most of the units feature granite counter tops, central air, garages and offer top of the line amenities you expect in premier units of this nature.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
Other Verona New Jersey Condos and Townhouses
- Under $300,000- Verona Manor Garden Apt Conversion Bloomfield Ave Built 160/8 Units/no garages
- Wedgewood Gardens -Ardleigh Mews/Green Acres Garden Apt Conversion Built 1965/300 Units/garages
- The Claridge House Hi-Rise Condos - Upscale living with NYC Views
- Beacon Hill Townhouses Pompton Ave Built 1986/garages/30 Units
- Kipps Ridge Townhouses - Upscale $1,000,000 and up