Allwood Mews in Clifton New Jersey
- GPS Directions: Collura Lane McClelland Way Clifton NJ 07013
- Style: Townhouse 2 or 3 levels -Some 1 level units
- Typical Price Range: $325,000-$400,000
- Typical Taxes: $7000- $10,000
- Typical Maintenance Fees: $350+ -
- Approximate Year Built: 1995
- Garages: Yes
- CHECK OUT THE LATEST CONDO AND TOWNHOUSE SALES IN CLIFTON
- Last Known Management Company- Yes Management 973-542-8266
Last known...The Mews Management Company Access Property Management
140 E. Ridgewood Avenue, Ste 415, South Tower
Paramus, NJ Phone: (201) 940-7150
The Mews is a 128 unit condominium community in Clifton, New Jersey consisting of 32 single-level ranch units and 96 two-story townhouses spread across 16 buildings. We enjoy an exceptional location, secluded, yet located within walking distance to major bus transportation as well as many of your shopping needs and a short drive to local train stations.
The Mews is located at the intersection of Bloomfield Avenue, Market Street and Brighton Road in Clifton.
Each unit has its own outdoor patio or above-ground deck and a garage. There is ample parking for additional cars and your visitors. Each individual unit has a gas burning fireplace to warm you on those cold winter nights and central air-conditioning to keep you cool throughout the summer months. Planting berms between each building offer privacy and provides a park-like setting for all to enjoy.
Availability: Large complexes with 75 units and above typically have 5-10 units available, smaller complexes with less than 50 may have 1 or two. Call us for availability 973-256-0303
The Maintenance Fee: Typically in this type of development the maintenance fee covers exterior maintenance, snow removal, lawn, roof replacement, insurance of building, management fee, reserve fund replenishment for capital improvements such as driveway replacement and repairs. Each complex is different as far as what is covered, but this is a general guide.
About this type of complex: This is a townhouse type complex which means that the units are typically 2 or 3 level units. If the complex is under 50 units it probably does not have much as far as amenities which keeps the maintenance fees more affordable. Larger complexes typically have outdoor pools, tennis clubhouses etc.
About these type of units: All units have separate utilities, typically the newer complexes will have either a built- in garage or garage parking underneath the building, but all complexes have different set ups.
Caveats: I would certainly verify the financial status of the complex, insure there is sufficient funds in the reserve account to cover expected failures such as roofs, driveway etc.
The Good: Townhouse style living it great for the individual that wants to free themselves up from the day to day costs of running a home. No lawn care and outside work to be done.
Other Condos and Townhouse in Clifton New Jersey
- Allwood Mews on Collura Lane Built 1987/75 Units/Garages
- Clifton and Woodland Park - 4 Seasons at Great Notch 55 Plus Community
- Clifton - Winthrop- 55 Plus Community
- Botany Estates- Starting in the low $100,000 range
- Under $300,000- Williamsburg North and South & east -Garden Apt Conversion 565 Grove St. Built 1966/300 Units/no garages Send me info.
- Cambridge Crossing Townhouses Colfax Ave 250+ Units/ Built 2000's
- Grove Estates Condos Di Donna (one level) 40 Units/ Built 1990's
- Under $300,000- Evergreen Condos Main Avew Built 1985/No garages/ 75 Units
- Hamilton Crest Valley Road Townhouse some one level/ garages/built 1985 60 Units
- Hamilton Woods Condos Valley Road/Adams Terrace Built 1987/Units 35
- Under $300,000- Heritage Arms Van Houten Ave Garden Apt Conversion Built 1975/garages/ 30 units Middlegate Mews Grove St Built 1975/60 Units/
- Patricia Village River Road Built 1981/50 Units/Garages
- Rennaissance Manor Condos 2 Ann St. Built 1980/ 120 Units/No Garages
- Riverwalk Townhouses - River Road Built 2001/Garages
- Valley Heights Townhouses Valley Road Built 1992/50 Units